Thursday, May 27, 2010

Project 6




In project 6 we had to create 2 Synths. One of my Synths which plays in the beginning of the song and carries out till the end is a square wave with a volume envelope on it. My second Synth was a sine wave and a pitch envelope. The second Synth doesn't start playing till the last 8 measures. Through out the whole loop besides in 4 measures i used a consistent 4 beat kick drum. I also used the hat sound in the beginning of the loop. In the middle i transposed my first Synth then i joined the regular Synth and the transposed Synth together for two measures. Before my second Synth i added a noise synth to introduce the second Synth. I also used a long creepy Synth sound in the end to give the sound a weird feeling. As an ending i faded the volume out.

No comments:

Post a Comment